Bathroom Stall Doors for Commercial Partitions
Bathroom stall doors are commonly used in commercial restrooms to provide the utmost in privacy. Partition door manufacturers offer many options for enhanced privacy and these can range from taller doors to privacy door strips that block the gaps on either side of the door.
Some available options:
- Partition doors can also offer self-closing hinges that help keep the doors closed at all times when not in use.
- Some hinges are adjustable if you prefer to have the doors slightly open for your employees or customers.
- Most doors are 58” in height and are mounted 12” from the floor.
- All door kits include a turn or slide latch for locking the door, a doorstop keeper, and hinges.
- Most partition hinges are the wrap around type onto the pilaster.
Material options for bathroom stall doors:
- Powder coated steel partition doors are the least inexpensive and ships in 48 hours with some factories.
- Plastic laminate partition doors are the second least inexpensive and also ships in 48 hours with certain factories.
- Solid plastic partition doors are midrange pricing and will last up to 40 years and never rust, bend, or break.
- Stainless steel partition doors are at the high-end of pricing with a gleaming attractive look and easy maintenance for high traffic and airports.
- Solid phenolic partition doors are also at the higher end of pricing, but are designed to last 35 years and is well suited for country clubs and high-end restaurants.
Delivery times can range between four business days to four weeks. This timeframe will be dependent on the manufacturer selected. Normal doors can ship out in 48 hours and are delivered to you within one week.
We can provide recommendations for obtaining your restroom stalls quicker. Some brands do offer next day shipping on certain materials with up charges.